Directions and Construction Information
These are the official directions to the Timberhouse Resort from HWY 401 regardless of whether you come from Ottawa (East) or Toronto (West):
- Take Exit 522 – Wooler Road off the 401.
- Turn south onto Wooler Road (County Road 40)
- Proceed south on 40 past Hwy 2 to merge to the right onto Highway 33
- Follow 33 across the Murray Canal Trenton Swing Bridge to the County Road 64 traffic light and turn right onto 64
- Follow Cty. Rd. 64 to the next intersection and turn right to continue on Cty. Rd. 64 along the Weller’s Bay shoreline
- Continue on Cty. Rd. 64 past Barcovan Golf Course and turn left onto Barcovan Beach Road (notice the Timber House sign!)
- Turn right onto Stoney Point Road South
- Follow Stoney Point Road South straight across the top of a ‘T’ intersection – you’re now on Cedardale Road
- Timber House Resort is the first right turn after the ‘T’ intersection.
There is a lot of construction on the 401 in the Trenton area at this time. Here are some closures you should be aware of:
- The on-ramps back on to the 401 from Wooler Road are currently closed.
- The Westbound Off-Ramp at Glenn Miller Drive is currently closed. (Coming from Kingston)
- The Eastbound On-Ramp from Glenn Miller Drive is currently closed. (Heading to Kingston)